Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Traditions


Family and traditions is as much a part of my Thanksgiving as the turkey and apple pie is. This year my family and my office team celebrated 20 years of tradition by paying forward all the blessings in our lives with our Annual Basket Brigade . Something that started in my living room is now supported by not only my family but the loving and generous family of patients in Chiropractic USA.


For the last several weeks we have focused on those families with children that would otherwise go hungry. The last basket has been delivered and together we pray and wish them a healthier and more prosperous future.

 
 
Today I want to express my thanks for the people that make this event possible. I give thanks to my family for making this part of their own tradition and adding the next generation to the process. I have special love to my team who navigate all the details and tirelessly lift turkeys until they are all delivered.  From the teachers that help gather names, to the principal, and the on-site coordinator who makes the process so smooth we are so grateful. I send blessings to our local Costco who supports this effort when few stores were willing to help. With loving gratitude I give thanks to my wonderful patients who give and support our local community and truly make a difference.

                We never know how far reaching what we do today will affect those lives in the future.  Today I am humbled by the blessings in my life and I give thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment