Monday, May 21, 2012

Share Spring with Family


Being active outdoors in the spring seems to wipe away all the stressors that can get us stuck. Last weekend my wife and I went hiking to Hidden Falls with my daughter,son-in-law, as well as my grand kids. What a treat hiking with family. My grandkids are ages 3, 4 and 6. Troopers on the hike, it was fun sharing all the signs of spring.  Because of the recent warm weather the water was flowing very strong and steady.As this spring turns toward summer I recommend getting out and taking in all that    nature has to offer. After our shared experience, I highly recommend taking in the  Hidden Falls trail in Auburn, CA before summer hits full force. 
 
Applestozen Vitalistic Tip: Walking 30 minutes 5 x a week can reduce heart disease up to   80%. This week walk in nature with those you love.




No comments:

Post a Comment