Monday, June 8, 2015

The Journey to Life Mastery

Guest blog www.betterbrainblueprint.blogspot.com

Discovering your clear purpose and finding passion in the journey toward life mastery, in my opinion, is one of the most powerful strategies. I see the biggest breakthroughs with my patients when they think beyond themselves and strive to help a BIGGER cause. I believe everyone has an innate purpose yet all too often the journey is never traveled.

Several years ago I had a goal to write a book before my 50th birthday. I love reading parables so I chose to create a story based on how kids from around the globe came together to change the world. I spent three years (often up all night) writing what I felt were the most important innate lessons I have learned in my own life.

My main focus each time I sat down to write was to ask myself this question
What are the most important lessons I want to share in regards to raising my children to be great examples for future generations?

Asking this purposeful question gave me the rudder to steer my writing of the story. There was a huge feeling of accomplishment when I finished my book "Camp Silverheart  -The 8th day. The book was completed one month before my actual 50th birthday.

I believe inside us all there is a seed of greatness that calls and guides us to realize an inspired purpose for living. It might be to write words that will change people's lives, create music that moves them, commit ourselves to a cause that will truly make a difference, find a cure for humankind's physical or social ills, or raise a family with such love and wisdom that the world benefits because our children are in it.

Over the past 30 years in private practice I have assisted thousands of people to understand the basics of innate living and how to use that understanding to transform their lives. The power of the mind is a truly miraculous resource and it is magnified exponentially with a clear purpose.

Looking back at the beauty of writing "Camp Silverheart" has enabled me to transform the story into personal empowerment excursions that inspire others to "find your why. It is amazing to teach others how to use this understanding to clarify their unique purpose. At our 8th- Day Excursions we teach how to strategize daily actions and live proactively towards each individual's most inspired goals and dreams.

There is something magical and powerful that happens when there is an alignment with life  goals, and action steps to continue to design a clearer life voyage. There is also great power when we overcome obstacles, manage our emotions and take charge of creating lifetime dreams. At our 8th day Excursions we call this transformational process "earning your wings".

What we have discovered is when we allow ourselves the time to reflect and retreat ,we open the doorway to dissolve feeling of frustration and limitations and find the deepest sense of our true life purpose .


Join us at an 8th- Day Excursions and you will know at an innate level the importance of self empowerment, the power of vision and the essence of intention to live an inspired life.


No comments:

Post a Comment