Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Welcome to AppleSTOZen



What Do You Go to a Doctor For?

We have all heard the phrase "an apple a day keeps the doctor away".  For almost three decades I have been working with patients and know that rather than keeping the doctor away, having a wellness doctor that empowers wellness habits is essential.  In fact, Doctor means teacher.  There are so many situations in which our fast paced, or complicated schedules cause us to lose touch with some very simple and yet profound wellness habits.

As a father of three grown children, my wife and I have consistently worked to keep things as simple and vitalistic as possible.  In fact, the title of the blog came from an afternoon when my kids and I were sitting around playing a healthy ABC game. We were going through the alphabet naming something healthy for each letter of the alphabet. When we got to Z and zebra was shouted out, we laughed finished the game with Zen. 

I chose AppleSTOZen because it represents a holistic resource from A to Z that will continue to teach principles and solutions for vitality.  As a chiropractor, my mission is to improve the quality of mankind by empowering those we touch to make a measurable difference in our world and to cause a processional effect to allow future generations to create a state of radiant health.

As your wellness Doctor, I want to continue to empower you to make improved choices to change the health and healing of you, your family, and our community.

Welcome to AppleSTOZen, and to our growing and empowered community. 


No comments:

Post a Comment